We worked on all parts of your full swing mechanics and short game pitching.
Lots of good things happening with your swing.
- Not lifting left heel and allowing your knee to roll in rather than push away
- Not attacking the ball, but focusing on your swing techniques instead
- Better extension throughout your swing
The areas to continue focusing on:
- Fuller extension of arms throughout the swing…just a little more
- Allow your left forearm bones to rotate during the takeaway
- Keep grip supple/firm at the top of your swing so wrists don’t collapse to prevent club from falling into your shoulders
- Maintain the same distance between you eye level and the ball during the backswing
In addition to regular practice, also work with the basket drill—The basket or ball rotation for a natural feeling of the golf swing.
I realize you are back to work fulltime now, so whatever works for you going forward. I’m flexible.