Session #1: July 6, 2022
You mentioned that you are inconsistent in striking the golf ball and would like improvement in this area as your primary goal.
My analysis of your swing issues [called Swing Flaws] exist because of several factors:
- Too much movement of the lower body during the swing—overly active.
- Your lead [left] knee is the most significant reason. It deeply bends away from you rather than pivoting toward your right leg.
- The knee bend changes your swing arc making it more difficult to strike the ball solid.
- You could try a knee brace to remind you to pivot your knee rather than bending it.
- You could watch yourself in a full-length mirror at home while you practice with or without a club. [don’t break anything!]
There are several other issues but cure this one first before we move on to others.
The photos below should help you see the overly active lower body and deep knee bend.